KRK Systems introduces Rokit RP10-3
KRK Systems has introduced the Rokit RP10-3, a mid-field three-way monitor system.
Designed to deliver full range professional performance in a mid-field monitor package, the ROKIT RP10-3 breaks both performance and price barriers to give commercial and private studios the creative edge for critical listening environments. The integrated low frequency driver and cabinet design deliver true bass response down to 35Hz to yield an enhanced low end experience not found with other mid-field monitors. The ROKIT RP10-3 also offers a unique rotatable tweeter/midrange speaker mount plate that ensures accurate acoustic alignment for vertical and horizontal installation, making it at home in any studio.
Rokit RP10-3 features
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control – The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
- Mid-Field – The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1″ Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage.
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- HF Control enables adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- LF Control enables adjustment of low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- Total Connectivity – The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and¼” Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.