Krotos has announced the release of Dehumaniser II, a new version of the software tool for creature sound design, now available as a VST/AU/AAX plugin for Windows and Mac.
Dehumaniser II’s sound engine has been completely redesigned, with improved algorithms and optimisation for DAWs. It also includes new effects like Flanger Chorus and Ring Modulators.
Now, not only will your monsters and demons come to life in real-time, but aliens, robots, music tracks and sound effects are waiting for you too.
Dehumaniser II features
- Re-written from the ground up, with improved algorithms for all modules.
- Dramatically improved performance.
- Perform live directly in a session to HD video.
- Run multiple instances of Dehumaniser II on different tracks or buses.
- Automate hundreds of parameters for precise control over processing and workflow.
Dehumaniser II for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for £449 GBP ex VAT if applicable. Existing owners of Dehumaniser Pro and Pro Extended can purchase Dehumaniser II at a discount for a limited time.