Kuassa has introduced Amplifikation Vermilion, a guitar amp effect plugin inspired by classic guitar combo amps.
It offers gorgeous looks and lots of tonality for serious guitarists who demand a guitar amp plugin with versatility. The engine of this guitar amp plugin is carefully tuned to match the tone of authentic classic amps which truly sing to your playing style.
Amplifikation Vermilion packs everything that every guitarists difficult not to love: jangling cleans, raw tube saturation, springy reverb and that trippy tremolo circuit. The chimey and warm character with a bit of grit from the Clean Channel is great for country, soul, funk, blues, or most older “roots” music style, it even pulls some weight for your indie-pop tracks. The Lead Channel are able to deliver rich and fluid overdrive leads for more modern style of rock, even heavier stuff to some degrees. Add intensity to your playing using the built-in tremolo unit which gives you pulsating sound that range from subtle & slow to head-spinning fast and add dimension to the whole sound with rich & lush analog-modeled spring reverb.
Amplifikation Vermilion features
- 3 Amp Types.
- 2 Amp Channels: Clean and Lead.
- Built-in FX: Tremolo with BPM sync and Spring Reverb.
- 5 types of matching cabinets with 4 microphone types.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo configurations just like a real-life guitar recording session.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.
Amplifikation Vermilion for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is avaialble to purchase for the introductory price of $27 USD (regular $39 USD).