Kush Audio has announced the Clariphonic DSP, a parallel equalizer effect plug-in.
The Clariphonic DSP, like its analog cousin, blends custom-tuned, silky smooth high frequency filters with the full range audio to lift open the midrange and top end with an effortlessness that is unrivalled by any other device in existence.
It’s effectiveness is matched only by its elegant simplicity, with toggles to select the filters and a knob to turn them in one direction: up.
Clariphonic DSP features
- Mono/Stereo High Frequency Equalizer Plugin.
- Two shelving bands.
- Six unique corner frequencies from 800hz to 39k.
- Parallel signal paths for each band.
- Incredible clarity, minimal distortion and phase artifacts.
- Independent muting and solo’ing of each band.
- Effortless, foolproof operation, expensive results.
The Clariphonic DSP plugin will be available November 9th, 2012.