KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster FREE! to v22.214.171.124
KV331 Audio has updated SynthMaster FREE! to v126.96.36.199.
SynthMaster FREE! is a fully working version of SynthMaster with only 3 limitations: maximum of 2 plug-in instances (for VST, VSTi and RTAS versions), 5 voices per instance polyphony and 10 bits resolution for audio input.
Updated in v188.8.131.52
- New Features
- Each preset can be under 2 different categories
- When the waveform type of a modulator is sample & hold, phase and tone parameters control the attack and release times of the waveform steps
- SynthMaster presets are now recognized by VST hosts. Also, each preset’s name is prefixed by its category name to make searching for presets easier
- Within the preset browser tree inside SynthMaster Standalone, a selected preset can now be loaded by pressing the return key
- Fixed Bugs
- Modulators work incorrectly in mono mode
- SynthMaster VST / VSTi is out of sync when playback is re-started
- Easy parameters are not synchronized when a linked parameter changes