Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster FREE! to v220.127.116.11
KV331 Audio has updated SynthMaster FREE! to v18.104.22.168.
A number op problems have been fixed.
Updated in v22.214.171.124
- Fixed: SynthMaster crashes when unison is turned on while a note is still playing
- Fixed: SynthMaster VST causes CPU spikes/audio dropouts in Fruity Loops and/or other hosts for looped playbacks
- Fixed: Output volume descreases when the number of unison voices is increased
- Fixed: SynthMaster setup requires VC++ 2005 runtime libraries as a prerequisite
- Fixed: (Standard version) SynthMaster asks the user authorization details each time it is run
SynthMaster FREE! now has 2 download options: a FULL version (16.5 MB, standard .exe file) if you’re installing SynthMaster for the very first time, and a Zip archive (4.5 MB, only latest binaries), if you have previously installed SynthMaster.