KV331 Audio has updated its SynthMaster software synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac to version 2.6.2.
SynthMaster is an ‘all-around’ semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plug-in that features many different synthesis methods including VA, Additive, Wavetable, Wavescanning, Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation, Pulse Width Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Physical Modeling and SFZ Sample Playback synthesis.
Changes in SynthMaster v2.6.2
- Fixed: Synthmaster doesn’t save bank name when saving preset settings.
- Fixed: CC7 to Master Volume default MIDI CC mapping causes issues with some DAWs such as Sonar/DP7.
- Fixed: Changing the HP cutoff frequency of the EQ effect generates noise.
- Added new partial presets (124) by Insigna.
- Added new factory presets (24) by Insigna.
- On Windows, SynthMaster now writes its temporary data under the Common Documents folder so that users don’t have to run the DAW application as “administrator”.
- On Mac OS X, SynthMaster now writes its temporary data under the /Users/Shared folder so that users don’t have to deal with folder permissions.
SynthMaster for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase starting at $49 USD.
More information: SynthMaster