KVR Audio Celebrates 10 Years with a Year-Long Giveaway
KVR Audio has announced it is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a Year-Long Giveaway.
In February 2010 KVR Audio is celebrating 10 years as the number one news and information resource for audio plug-ins! To mark this special occasion we are having a huge giveaway contest for the whole year (until the end of Jan 2011)! Every month we’ll give away a prize from a major software developer, gear manufacturer or educational institution.
All you have to do is fill out our quick survey once and you will be entered into the prize draw with the chance to win one of the prizes every month! Simple.
We’ve teamed up several leading software, hardware and sample library developers to bring you a fantastic selection of prizes – with a value of more than $8000! A big thank you to these companies for being so generous (with more still to come)!
Year-Long Giveaway prizes
- Ableton is offering one lucky winner a boxed version of Live 8, the fantastic composition, songwriting, recording, production, remixing and live performance app. A value of $550.
- Arturia is providing a plethora of prizes, including two copies of Hip Hop Producer and one each of their emulations of classic hardware synths: minimoog V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80V, Moog Modular V and Prophet V – a total prize fund value of $1,503 / €1,403!
- Big Fish Audio is offering a copy of MOJO: Horn Section, Vir2 Instruments’ flexible and innovative approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns in a virtual instrument.
- FXpansion will give one lucky winner DCAM: Synth Squad, the plug-in suite that delivers the satisfaction of playing real analogue instruments in software! Advanced modelling technology carefully reconstructs the soul of dusty vintage circuits within your computer for the unmatched vibe of hardware at a fraction of the cost. A $249 value.
- Native Instruments has given us a copy of its flagship Komplete 6 plug-in collection. Komplete 6 incorporates the latest Absynth 5, Kontakt 4 and Guitar Rig 4 Pro versions, which add significant creative capabilities over their predecessors, complemented by Battery 3, FM8, Massive and Reaktor 5. A $499 value.
- Ohm Force is providing twelve (!) copies of its ALL-Live bundle (one each month). This fantastic plug-in bundle includes Quad Frohmage Filter Bank, Ohmicide:Melohman Distortion and Symptohm:Melohman Synth.
- Resonant Vibes is offering several rv_samplepacks, Resonant Vibes’ line of quality-driven sample packs. Typically ranging from 100 MB to 600 MB+, each pack is created by a handpicked producer. A $209 value.
- Toontrack Music is providing Superior Drummer 2.0, the professional virtual instrument for producing drums in a digital recording environment, together with its three SDX expansion packs: Lost New York Studios SDX, The Metal Foundry SDX and Custom and Vintage SDX. Over $800 in value.
- u-he is offering the u-he Complete Bundle, which includes, as its name suggests, all u-he plug-ins released to date (ACE, Filterscape, MFM2, Uhbik, Zebra + soundbanks), worth well over $700!
- Universal Audio is offering a “User’s Choice”: UAD-2 SOLO Powered Plug-Ins Card or a UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop Powered Plug-Ins Card. This single-processor PCIe card provides access to the World’s most authentic analog hardware emulations and audio processing plug-ins — including licensed emulations from Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
More information: KVR Audio