KX77FREE has released version 3.10 Kx-Synth-x16, a free virtual vintage modular polyphonic synthesizer for Windows.
Changes in Kx-Synth-x16 v3.10
- Possibility to use negative values with the mini knobs of the matrix (control inputs).
- Hard synchro from the Vco2 to the Vco1.
- New filters: LP 12 db, LP 6 db, with or without HP filter.
- Possibility to use the Ring Modulator without its limiter and an EQ has been added on its output.
- The input or output voltage values of the sequencer can be displayed in note values (eg: 5 volts = A3).
- Fixed: The sequencer has been rewritten to avoid possible crash with Asio4all or similar asio drivers (samplerate update).
- Fixed: The matrix crash test works again (all matrix pins on).
Kx-Synth-x16 is available to download as freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: KX77FREE