KX77FREE releases KX-Synth-X16-V2
KX77FREE has released KX-Synth-X16-V2, a vintage modular polyphonic synthesizer based on the VCS3 structure.
One of the new features of the 2.0 version is the polyphony with a total respect of the original feeling of this synthesizer. A new KXMOD system is implemented to create fat vintage leads or nice polyphonic instruments. A CV and gate sequencer has been added to create real vintage sequences.
- Common features with the VCS3
- Three variable shape oscillators,tweaked to simulate the color and bandwidth of Vcs3′s oscillators.
- 16*16 pin matrix with feedback connections.
- LP filter, 18 db per octave with self oscillating.
- Noise generator with EQ.
- Ring modulation.
- Two external inputs.
- XY joystick.
- Added features
- Polyphony up to 6 voices.
- Total control of the polyphony features with the extended KXMOD system.
- Each voice can be controlled with RELATIVE parameters (KXMOD).
- Analog sequencer (CV & gate) with a memory of 256 CV and 256 gates, files saved on disk, 2 accent lines, random clock, keyboard input to transpose or to reccord the CV.
- Mini knobs to adjust each matrix modulation, 0 to 1.
- Modern skin with notepad and variable color background.
- Html help file.
- You can adjust the response curve of the oscillators.
- The original ASR (trapezoid) is extended to 2 ADSR with Attack Reset mode, Host and internal sequencer synchronization.
- Delay fx with host synchronization and lfo modulation. It replaces the original spring reverb.
- LFO, Sample & Hold and third ADSR envelope added (monophonic modulations), they can replace the external inputs (In1, In2).
- Keyboard scalers.
- X Y matrix Midi controllers.
- All main parameters have a Midi CC controller.
- Velocity to envelope segments, cut off and volume.
- Midi in splitter.
- Omni Midi output to control external monophonic instruments
- and build polyphonic ensemble, each instrument is one voice.
- Sequencer Midi ouput.
- KX presets: 27 polyphonic instruments, 12 unison presets, 36 monophonic presets (v 1.04), 17 sequencer demos, 14 tutorial and initialization presets.
KX-Synth-X16-V2 is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit KX77FREE for more information and audio demos.