KX77FREE updates Kx-Modulad to v2.0
KX77FREE has released version 2 of Kx-Modulad, an analog modular synthesizer with stereo SF2 player and an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build high quality waveforms.
Changes in Kx-Modulad
- New features:
- New skin with variable background color.
- Full Midi Learn.
- New Scope: buffer up to 100 msec.
- Stereo SF2 Player: to use your SF2 samples with the Kx-Modulad synthesizer.
- Kx-Synth-x16′s LP 18 filter added.
- The VCOs and the SF2 player have an on/off button.
- WaveTracer: automatic zero crossing search when out of phase waveforms done.
- Default path of the “KXDATAS” folder changed to the plug-in location.
- All automation names rewritten.
- New html help file.
- Minor graphic bugs corrected.
- Improvement of the Fx sleep mode.
- New SE 1.1 engine.
Kx-Modulad is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.