KX77FREE updates Kx-Modulad to v2.3 & KX-SYNTH-X16 to v3.3
KX77FREE has released updates for Kx-Modulad and KX-SYNTH-X16, two free virtual synthesizer instruments for Windows.
Kx-Modulad is an analog modular synthesizer with stereo SF2 player and an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build high quality waveforms. 128 KX presets (70’s and 80’s).
KX-SYNTH-X16 is a vintage modular polyphonic synthesizer, based on the VCS3 structure.
Changes in Kx-Modulad v2.3
- Vco2 improvement when it is synchronized by the Vco1 with the possibility to reduce the high frequencies modulations.
- SF2 player improvement with the possibility to choice if the samples change following the pitch or not (Mod), useful for SF2 drum sets.
- Fixed: Now the probability to have audio clicks at the end of no looped sf2 samples is very low, tested with various sf2 banks.
- Fixed: The buffer size of the delays has been decreased to 5 sec to avoid a crash when the amount of the modulation is at max.
Changes in KX-SYNTH-X16 v3.3
- Vco1 improvement when it is synchronized by the Vco2 with the possibility to reduce the high frequencies modulations.
- Possibility to verify the Meter signal (all voices) before its ouput level and now the Meter output level is not linked with the Midi Prg Change.
- The Vca knob controls the vca level when the Mod envelop is used to modulate the vca level.
Kx-Modulad to v2.3 and KX-SYNTH-X16 for Windows (VST) are available as freeware.
More information: KX77FREE