Le Lotus Bleu releases Gloss Spells for FM8
Le Lotus Bleu has released Gloss Spells, a collection of 260 presets for the FM8 virtual synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Gloss Spells is dedicated to musicians and producers who are into higly expressive and playable instruments. Musical genres like 80s and 90s classic vibes, Electro-Electronica, SongWriting, Trailer or Score writing, Ambient, Rock-Pop, Funk-Disco-Soul, House-2step, mainstream material did receive the focus.
All the instruments have been carefully designed to take full advantage of FM synthesis incredible features, and have real time expression abilities, via the use of the modulation wheel, velocity and other misc Midi controllers.
Gloss Spells features
- 260+ instruments, clearly organised and tagged for a perfect integration into FM8 embedded search engine.
- Includes Arps, Chord Sequences, Multitracks (25), Pads and Atmos (55), Keys, Organs, Clavinets, Stabs (79), Brass, Strings, Woodwinds (28), Basses and Keytars (29), Leads and plucks (31) Misc (28).
- Highly expressive instruments, with many real time expression features.
- Very CPU friendly instruments, all playable on a reference PIV Single Core 1 Ghz Computer.
- Designer notes embedded in each patch, including the description of midi controllers assignation.
- A Pdf manual including preset list, installation procedure, tips and tricks for for FM8, Operators tuning charts, Advanced mixing techniques for FM8 tutorial.
Gloss Spells is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19.50 EUR until October 21, 2011.
Future Loops releases NYC Nightz sample pack