Leapfrog Audio announces Rephrase price cut
Leapfrog Audio has announced a price cut for Rephrase, a powerful phrase editing virtual instrument for Windows PC.
Developer Justin writes:
As is clear, my attention has been elsewhere for the last few years. But I believe there is still life left in Rephrase, and that all it needs is to be made more accessible. So here it is; Rephrase is now available at the reduced price of $75 / €59 / £49. This is in fact a spectacular saving, with more than half the price off the original price! I hope that this move will make high quality pitch shifting, time stretching and general phrase mangling affordable to all.
- High quality resynthesis engine including formant preservation, meaning audio files sound realistic, even when pitched up or down by a large amount.
- Imports monophonic audio files and automatically splits them up into notes. Notes can be played back in-order, allowing changes to timing, pitch and volume of each note via MIDI.
- MIDI export, including drag n drop functionality. Phrases are exported in sync with your music, because of automatic tempo detection, and time stretch synchronisation features. Harmonies can be easily created by sending MIDI on multiple channels.
- Advanced file caching and navigation system to ensure the fastest possible workflow. CPU usage, memory usage and the phrase file format are all highly optimised to ensure a light load on your computer.
- Spectrum based compression, resonant LP/HP/BP filter and high quality reverb for creating vibrato and tremolo effects.
Rephrase is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC for $75 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here (saving of phrases is disabled, host load/save is disabled, and it outputs silence every 30 seconds).
Visit Leapfrog Audio for more information and some audio demos.