Leslie Sanford releases Sanford LFO
Leslie Sanford has announced the release of Sanford LFO, a MIDI based VSTi plugin representing a low frequency oscillator.
It has all of the features you would expect from an LFO such as support for synchronization and providing a variety of waveform choices.
Sanford LFO features
- Generates MIDI Control Change messages. Messages follow the amplitude of the LFO.
- Extensive synchronization options. Supports regular, triplet, and dotted note types.
- Many waveforms to choose from. From sine to noise.
- MIDI Learn for every parameter.
- All parameters can be automated.
Sanford LFO is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $15 USD.
More information: Leslie Sanford
Expert Sleepers updates Warbler to v1.1.0
Waves releases Eddie Kramer Collection