Lexicon has announced the I·ONIX U22, U42S, and U82S USB Desktop Recording Interfaces.
The I·ONIX Series offers the highest quality hardware and software to provide the user with exceptional recordings. Each model provides all the necessary tools to transform a computer into a professional 24-bit digital recording studio including the USB 2.0 desktop recording interface, Steinberg® Cubase LE4® multi-track PC and Mac® recording software, Toontrack® EZdrummer® Lite virtual instrument software, and the new Lexicon Pantheon™ II VST/AU reverb plug-in.
Brilliantly designed, the I·ONIX Desktop Recording Series sit in the perfect location when using a DAW, between your keyboard and monitor. Now all the monitor and input level controls are at your fingertips. The I·ONIX Series are meticulously crafted from the highest quality components to ensure superior recordings that live up to Lexicon’s standards of performance. Each desktop recording interface features newly designed dbx® microphone preamps on all analog inputs. The preamps are driven by a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide superior recordings across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D-D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio quality.
I·ONIX Desktop Recording Interfaces features
- USB 2.0 connection to the DAW, up to 480Mbps
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Two, Four, or Eight analog ¼” and XLR combi-jack mic/line inputs
- Two analog TRS (Stereo Main) outputs
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all analog inputs
- 48V phantom power for each input pair
- Input signal metering via 8 LED’s per channel
- Signal mixing and stereo bus signal metering
- Up to two 1/4” high output headphone connections
- Up to two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Zero latency Direct/Playback monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite software packages
- Supports Windows® and Mac® platforms
The price and availability of the I·ONIX U22, U42S, and U82S are yet to be announced.
Visit Lexicon for more information.