Lexicon announces LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle
Lexicon has announced LXP, a native reverb plug-in bundle for Windows and Mac.
For over 35 years Lexicon® has been recognized as the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing and has continuously introduced leading-edge technology for the audio industry. The LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle offers outstanding sound at a very attractive price. These cross-platform plug-ins operate within popular DAWs like Pro Tools®, Logic®, Cubase® and any other VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible platform.
This powerhouse bundle delivers 4 signature Lexicon reverb plug-ins with over 200 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications, the LXP Native Reverb Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
Lexicon LXP features
- 4 legendary Lexicon Reverbs.
- Over 200 brilliantly-crafted studio presets.
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel).
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW.
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm.
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs.
- Full parameter control and automation.
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb.
- iLok authorized.
LXP will be available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) in May 2010.