Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Lexicon announces PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle
Lexicon has announced the PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle, a collection of 7 Lexicon Reverbs for PC and Mac.
For over 35 years Lexicon has been recognized as the golden standard of digital reverb and effects processing and has continuously introduced leading edge technology for the audio industry. Lexicon has again rocked the audio industry with a complete collection of the finest reverb plug-ins available. The PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is the ultimate reverb plug-in for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, and any other VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible platform.
With all the flexibility you would expect from a native plug-in, this powerhouse Bundle delivers 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications, the PCM Native Reverb Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle features
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs.
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets.
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel).
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW.
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm.
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections.
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs..
- Full parameter control and automation.
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb.
- iLok authorized.
The PCM Native Reverb Bundle is a fully functional cross-platform plug-in solution. It has been designed with flexibility to fit into the hardware/software platform of your choice.