Lexicon has introduced the PCM92, a stereo reverb/effects processor.
Building on the legendary design of the venerable PCM81 and PCM91, and the breakthrough technology of the PCM96, Lexicon brings you the highly-anticipated PCM92 Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor.
This powerhouse processor delivers 28 new and legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all of your audio applications, the PCM92 will take center stage in your Front-of-House rack as well as your recording suite.
- Lexicon® studio-standard reverbs, delays, and modulation effects.
- Comprehensive library of over 700 finely crafted factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds.
- Lexicon’s flexible Room algorithm used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and post.
- Multi-voice pitch shift to enhance vocals.
- Mono and stereo versions of all algorithms.
- Full system configuration and control with HiQnet System Architect™.
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rate, 32-bit floating point processing.
- Two channels balanced analog I/O (XLR and ¼”).
- Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O.
- External BNC Wordclock.
- MIDI in, out, and thru.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- Foot controller inputs make it easy to change presets and adjust parameters during live performances.
- High-resolution OLED display is easy to read in all light conditions.
The PCM92 will be available in November 2009 for a suggested retail price of $2699 USD.