Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Lexicon now shipping PCM92
Lexicon has announced it is now shipping the PCM92, a stereo reverb/effects processor.
The PCM92 utilizes the latest DSP technology and the finest collection of classic Lexicon algorithms to offer the ultimate processor for live sound and studio applications. Delivering 28 mono and stereo reverbs, delays, and modulation effects, flexible routing configurations, and a comprehensive library of over 1,200 factory presets, the PCM92 represents the most advanced audio processor in its class.
- 28 Lexicon® studio-standard reverbs, delays, and modulation effects.
- Comprehensive collection of over 1,200 finely crafted factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds.
- Lexicon’s flexible Room algorithm used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and post.
- Multi-voice pitch shift to enhance vocals.
- Mono and stereo versions of all algorithms.
- Full system configuration and control with HiQnet System Architect™.
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rate, 32-bit floating point processing.
- Two channels balanced analog I/O (XLR and 1/4″).
- Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O.
- External BNC Word Clock.
- MIDI in, out and thru.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- Foot controller inputs make it easy to change presets and adjust parameters during live performances.
- High-resolution OLED display is easy to read in all light conditions.
The PCM92 has a suggested retail price of US $2,699.00 and is now available at authorized Lexicon dealers.