Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
Lidsquid releases Splinetime v0.9beta
Lidsquid has released Splinetime v0.9beta, a granular-based VST plugin that operates at 4 different dimensions simultaneously (time, speed, pitch, filter), each within a pattern of 16 individual tempo-based sync-steps.
Splinetime can be used to process realtime audio input or as a sample player.
- 4 independent effect dimensions
- 16 timesynced steps per effect dimension
- Variable step length
- 16 audiobuffers or live-input
- Morphing between audiobuffers
- Time and frequency domain output visualisation
- Resonant filter
- Full parameter automation
- Quickstart guide
As this is a beta version, Lidsquid very much welcomes feedback of any kind.