Liine Kapture Pad for Ableton Live and iPad/iPhone
Liine has announced the release of Kapture Pad, an app for iPhone/iPad to control Ableton Live.
It is an indispensible live performance utility and a mindbending sound design tool. It builds on the success of the Kapture Max for Live patch, originally created in 2010 for Richie Hawtin’s Plastikman Live show. Kapture Pad does not require Max for Live.
Kapture Pad lets you take snapshots of your Live set and restore them at will without interrupting the audio. A Global Snapshot stores the mixer and device parameters – for all tracks and all devices (yes, even VSTs and Audio Units). Kapture Pad also introduces Track Snapshots with morphing – an incredible new way to perform electronic music with Live.
Kapture Pad is the second collaboration with Stu Fisher, creator of LiveControl. Kapture Pad extends Ableton Live, it adds new possibilities for production and performance.
Kapture Pad features
- Universal binary: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch support.
- Global Snapshots: Kapture/recall all mixer and device parameters.
- Track Snapshots: Kapture/recall all device parameters.
- Morph Pad: morph between up to four different sound configurations.
- Global filter: choose which tracks to ignore/recall.
- Track filter: choose which devices to ignore/recall.
- Unlimited Global Snapshots.
- Unlimited Banks.
Kapture Pad is available to purchase for $5.99 USD.
CD Sound Master VTM-M2 updated to v1.2