LinPlug cuts price of soundsets + SaxLab and RMV updated
LinPlug has announced it has reduced the prices of its soundsets.
All soundsets are now available at a reduced price, some sets only cost half of their original price. All soundsets (with exception of the Sophistry soundset) are now priced at 29 US$ (19 Euro in the EU).
Soundsets are available for Albino, Alpha, Octopus, RMV and CronoX 3.
LinPlug’s SaxLab and RMV instrument plugins have been updated.
Changes in SaxLab v2.1.3
- Version 213 fixes a potential crash and a number of smaller issues, so this is a recommended update for both users on Mac and PC.
Changes in RMV v5.0.8
- Fixed: Flanger might produce strange noise after many hours of work.
- Fixed: Sample Start/End might got lost when restoring songs.
- Fixed: MIDI browser crashed on prev/next before first file is loaded.
- Fixed: Location Dialog for missing samples had no valid Extension.
- Fixed: Slice relocation wont save new location to project/song.
- A couple of cosmetic fixes.
More information: LinPlug
Ohm Studio collaborative DAW updated