LinPlug has released version 5.0.1 of RMV Drum Addiction for Windows, a drum sampler, audio loop slicer and drum librarian.
Changes in RMV v5.0.1
- New switch in matrix section to switch response to MIDI velocity.
- New copy/paste function for slice parameters.
- New velocity mapping menu for sample module.
- New “easy group setting” for slices.
- New indicator for currently played slice.
- New context menus for available search criteria.
- Increased to 64 voice polyphony.
- Improved kit loading speed with pad mapper being active.
- Improved user interface open/close speed.
- Improved shift drag behaviour.
- Slices are now not triggered upon selection when the loop is running.
- Improved “clear kit” function (now initializing all pads).
- Filter section GUI reworked.
- Fixed playback of certain loops (not all slices being played).
- Fixed bug with layered samples (sometimes samples were truncated).
- Fixed output selector of send fx (not being working).
- Fixed display bug (pad displays sometimes showing garbage after kit load).
- Fixed sync problem with Cubase 4 (when starting song from very first bar).
- Fixed “Sync to Host” switch (being lost upon reload of a song).
- Fixed group editing of outputs (routing remains on first output).
- Fixed crash of EQ on certain settings.
- Fixed group edit mode (some controls not working in group mode).
- Fixed copy/paste for pads (not working sometimes).
Visit LinPlug for more information.