Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
LinPlug updates RMV to v5.0.4 and releases Lambik Loops
LinPlug has released version 5.0.4 of RMV Drum Addiction, a complete drum solution for Windows and Mac.
Changes in RMV Drum Addiction v5.0.4
- fixed multi import of samples on pads other than first pad.
- fixed effects not being in sync with the host tempo.
- fixed Loop Sample import being overdrawn by waveform display.
- fixed LM4 import.
- fixed error when deleting last path in sample path setup.
- now one can browse more than 8000 items of a kind (pads, samples etc).
- sample preview now happens with pad parameters applied (filters etc).
- ECS can now automate “group editing” (right mouse button), this is useful in example to automate the filter for all slices at once.
There are now RMV 3 tutorial videos are available at YouTube:
- Overview on RMV’s features
- Instruction on how to import your own loops
- Instruction on how to edit multiple slices at once (building groups e.g. for all kicks in a loop)
LinPlug has also announced the release of Lambik Loops, an add-on for RMV.
Some of you may have noticed the Lambik loops in the factory loop library of RMV. LinPlug is proud to release and additional set from Lambik. It covers a wide range of electronic styles and ranges from originally 80 to 160 bpm. Of course the tempo can be adjusted in RMV.
Many of the loops come in multiple versions, in example without kick, the kick only, without percussion or in rhythmic variations. Counting all versions and variations there are almost 700 loops.
Lambik Loops is available exclusively from LinPlug as a download product and contains only previously unpublished loops. It can be purchased for 39 EUR / $59 USD.
More information: LinPlug