linuxDSP releases SR-2B reverb effect for Windows
linuxDSP has announced the addition of the SR-2B stereo reverb plugin to the OverTone range of Windows VST plug-ins.
The SR-2B is an algorithmic reverb designed to be economical with CPU, without compromising the processing quality.
It features an interpolated sub-sample pre-delay, together with fully adjustable stereo width, reverb size and HF damping controls.
- Interpolated Pre-Delay – Smoothly adjustable pre-delay control with sub-sample resolution.
- Stereo Width Control – Full adjustment of the stereo image.
- Adjustable Damping – Variable damping frequency simulates different reverb spaces.
- Switchable “Wet” Output – Switch off the unprocessed signal for easy integration with a separate reverb buss in a DAW.
- Proven High Quality DSP – Built on the same DSP algorithms as the popular linuxDSP SR-2A reverb.
- Universal GUI – Unlike many other free LV2 plugins, the GUI works equally well in a Qt host application e.g. Qtractor as it does in a GTK host e.g. Ardour.
SR-2B for Windows (VST) is available for download in demo mode, an activation key costs £10 GBP (includes Linux version).