Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
Liquidclear releases Flux Interrupter VST
Flux Interruptor is a glitchy modulated delay with a built in LP filter.
- Delay Time: Set the delay time division based on your host’s tempo
- Tweak: Variation of ‘interrupt’ modulation
- Interupt Amount of ‘interrupt’ modulation sent to delay
- Feedback: Amount of delay repeats
- LFO Period: LFO time period based on your host’s tempo
- LFO Depth: Amount of LFO sent modulate delay and filter
- Filter Mod: Amount of interrupt/LFO modulation sent to filter cutoff
- Cutoff: Lowpass filter cutoff frequency
- Q: Lowpass filter resonance amount
- Mix: Wet/Dry effect blend
- Volume: Overall level of plugin’s output
Flux Interruptor comes with 16 presets to get you started.