Liquidclear VST Plug-ins
Liquidclear has released a number of freeware VST instrument and effect plug-ins for Windows.
Since the original website is no longer available I will offer the plug-ins for download here, with kind permission of James of Symmetrical Castle / Liquidclear.
Note: All Liquidclear plugin(s) were created using SynthEdit and are for Windows only. You will need a VST host to use them.
- Tremoloid – a simple but versatile plug for creating tremolo-type effects using pure AM. Sounds range from classic 60′s tremolo to extreme FSU/Glitch goodness. Excellent for EPs and strings/pads. Stereo in/out.
- Rectiplyer – Extreme Octave Distortion for guitars. Rectiplyer simultaneously ‘transposes’ the optionally distorted input signal both up and down 1 and 2 octaves. The distorted/transposed signals can be blended together as well as individually panned. Huge nasty synth-like tones are had with ease.
- Klapp One – Analog-style hand clap sound generator (no samples used).
- Transilient – a versatile FSU/Glitch type multi-effect unit designed to make strange and unusual new sounds — yet still (hopefully) easy to use and control. The 5 different effects can be modulated by one of two 16-step sequencers, a LFO, any WAV file, and/or manually controlled. Additionally, the modulators can be synced to your host’s tempo. You can easiliy turn a single sustained note or chord into an electronic drum loop. Or take an existing drum loop and turn it into something glitch-like and noisy. Slower tempos work great for drone and ambient sounds. 16 presets are included to get you started.
- Flux Interrupter – It’s a weird, glitchy, modulated delay with a built-in LP filter and a little something extra. James built it to obtain a certain sound for his own use, but maybe you’ll find some use for this plug as well. Flux Interrupter sounds great on slower drums loops and monosynth sounds. 16 presets are included to get you started.