LiquidSonics updates Reverberate plugin to v1.800 (incl. AAX)
LiquidSonics has released version 1.800 of Reverberate, a hybrid convolution reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Reverberate 1.800 is the 100th point release of Reverberate and adds support for AAX whilst including lots of new IRs and a graphical refresh.
Changes in Reverberate v1.800
- Pro Tools 10.3.5 and Pro Tools 11 AAX support added for Mac and PC (32-bit and 64-bit included)
- Refreshed the classic grey and green interface
- Added a new Neon Blue skin
- Many parameter values can now be edited via text entry for absolute precision
- Recursive folder search for lost files feature added, items are specified in the Preset tab menu
- Categorised presets are now provided on a drop-down menu in the presets tab
- Included presets from OpenAirLib.net
- Added IR1-IR2 mix gain control for mid-point level control enabling smoother IR transitions
- Update for frequency selection bug in filters at rates other than 44.1 kHz in host independent mode
- Demo 30-day counter reset to allow everybody to try the new features.
Reverberate for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for £50 GBP.