LiquidSonics updates Reverberate to v1.100
LiquidSonics has released version 1.100 of Reverberate, a pair of stereo zero-latency convolution processors coupled with modulating post-effects for a richer, more dynamic convolution reverb.
Changes in Reverberate to v1.100
- Manual updated.
- Fixed file pairing mode bug when using parallel stereo mode.
- Increased the IR limit to 2 minutes at 44.1k and 1 minute at 88k to accommodate very long IR files in response to user testing.
- Added an option to ignore the global wet solo override mode (useful for using Reverberate as a send effect most of the time and choosing a specific instance to use as an insert on an individual basis). Setting is saved with the patch.
- Added a topology control to enable (i) pre-convolution mono mixdown feeding a stereo convolution, (ii) parallel stereo and (iii) true stereo modes for both IR1/IR2 containers. This enables IR modulation in all 3 topology modes (it was previously not possible to modulate two true stereo IRs) and improves compatability with hard panned left/right audio sources.
- The IR1 and IR2 containers now provide the option to load two stereo impulse responses for use in true stereo mode (termed IR1-A/IR1-B and IR2-A/IR2-B) for a total of 4 concurrent stereo convolution channels.
- Introduced an IR reverse control to enable reversed reverb effects.
- Changed IR1-to-IR2 and IR2-to-IR1 buttons to provide more detailed copy and reset functionality.
- Added IR delete buttons to unload the currently loaded IR.
- Settings moved on to a new ‘Settings’ tab.
- Added an option to choose between factory defaults, empty, or user selected initial presets for new instances.
- Added an auto-pairing option for automatically seeking pairs of true stereo IRs when matching a naming convention (
L/R. , Left/Right. ). This is the default behaviour on installation.
- Added critical sections around parameter change notification to mitigate against a rare ‘missed’ IR update change bug.
Reverberate is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for £30 GBP (~$50 USD). A 30-day demo version is available for download from the product page.