LiquidSonics updates Reverberate to v1.240
LiquidSonics has released version 1.240 of Reverberate, a reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
A pair of stereo zero-latency convolution processors coupled with modulating post-effects for a richer, more dynamic convolution reverb.
Changes since Reverberate v1.206
- All: Added additional modulation options into the IR mixer to facilitate modulation of the balance of the wet IR1 and IR2 signals. A phase control is provided to allow modulation of the IRs to be set relative to each other’s position in the modulation cycle.
- All: Factory presets modified to take advantage of the new pan modulation capabilities.
- All: Fixed an issue with auto pairing if L, R, and C files are present in the same directory.
- All: The contrast on the grey navigation and eject buttons has been increased.
- OS X AU and VST: Fixed an issue where truncated OS X long file names were causing left/right navigation buttons to fail in some cases.
- OS X AU: Since AU hosts do not support loading FXB files, the AU now includes an option to load an FXB bank from the settings tab’s bank/preset options menu (note the updated preset names do not propagate through to the host’s preset lists). Furthermore, presets can now be selected via the settings tab’s bank/preset options menu (AU only) to enable loaded bank files to be navigated once the preset names have changed.
- OS X AU: Work-around for PDC bug in AU implemented such that only zero latency mode is supported when running the AU plug-in.
Reverberate is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for £30 GBP.