LiquidSonics updates Reverberate to v1.410
LiquidSonics has released version 1.410 of Reverberate, a convolution reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
LiquidSonics’ Reverberate is a highly efficient convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses.
Changes in Reverberate v1.410
- Added a new modulation capability to IR1’s EQ and IR2’s EQ to allow start-end sliding EQ configurations for changing the frequency and gain of all 5 bands of equalisation independently.
- Added the capability to vary envelope attack, decay and release shapes from linear (old default) to log or exponent.
- Impulse Response viewer now reflects EQ changes.
- Fixed the initial position of file browser when loading an FXP file from the host.
- VST-RTAS beta period extended by 1 month to expire 01/05/2010.
- Changes for the worker thread priorities when operating in the VST-RTAS wrapper to reduce CPU starvation when under high system load.
- Fix for IR1-B and IR2-B (second part of true stereo pairs) which were not correctly filtered by IR1 EQ and IR2 EQ.
Reverberate is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS beta), priced at £30 GBP.