Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.2, supports tempo-synced LFOs
Little Endian has released version 2.2 of SpectrumWorx, a sound mangler effect for Windows and Mac.
This version brings the much awaited “tempo-synchronized LFOs” feature and more presets, totaling 145. Both OS versions have been updated with stability and performance improvements.
SpectrumWorx v2.2 features
- 100% frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (harmonizer, pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, merger, etc.).
- Sophisticated “time-to-frequency domain” engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with 145 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User’s Guide.
SpectrumWorx for PC and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for $119 USD for a single platform license, and $149 USD for a license for both Windows and Mac.
More information: Little Endian