Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.6
Little Endian has updated the SpectrumWorx sound mangler for Windows and Mac to version 2.6.
This version adds frequency range, gain and dry/wet controls to each module separately, all available from the main plug-in window. This addition significantly increases usability and makes the plug-in capable of producing subtle sound effects easier. Both OS versions have been updated with significant performance improvements.
SpectrumWorx 2.6 features
- 100% Frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (freeze, harmonizer, pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated “time-to-frequency” engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with over 250 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs with phase adjustment and 11 waveforms.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User’s Guide.
SpectrumWorx for Windows and Mac (VST) is avaialble to purchase for $119 USD (single platform) / $149 USD (cross-platform).
More information: Little Endian