LiveSlice version 1.1 is a major update with tons of new features and important bugfixes. It now comes with two new banks which can be used both in the demo and full version.
Livelab.dk offers a reduced introduction price of 39.95 euro which is valid until 20 November 2005.
- horizontal zoom in slicer
- save slices and tempo info as acidized loop (saves directly in the wave file)
- mousewheel support in all hosts
- mousewheel can now be used on sliders and menus too
- grid in arranger – so you can find your way
- bpm detection and acid import improved
- faster audio import and improved coloring
- middle mouse support (works as CTRL+RMB, that is: delete)
- arranger workflow improvements
- octave numbering system is adapted to the host labeling convention
- (the note C1 in Cubase is called C3 in Fruity loops and C0 in Tracktion1.6)
- deleted slices in first track was reinserted on reload.
- right click “clear button” bug fixed
- crash with loading some invalid wave-files fixed
- bug when opening the same .fxb bank multiple times fixed
- tracks were not being properly deleted – fixed
- manually inserted slices could not be triggered individually
- midi slice triggering bug fixed
- changing the size of the arranger was disabled
- other minor bugfixes
Visit the Livelab.dk site for more information and a demo.