Loomer Shift, granular pitch shifting delay updated to v2.1.0
Loomer has released version 2 2.1.0 of Shift, a diatonic granular pitch shifting delay effect for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
Shift combines an intuitive and beautiful user interface, with a great sounding granular synthesis engine. Shift’s flexibility allows a palette of timbres ranging from basic echo effects, through intelligent harmonies, to exotic evolving ambient soundscapes.
Changes in Shift v2.1.0
- Native Linux 64-bit standalone application and VST plug-in.
- Fixed audible click and DC offset which could occur (albeit very rarely) when changing between certain presets.
- Fixed issue that could cause some presets to be instantly marked as changed after opening them in Pro Tools on Mac OS X.
- Presets can now be quickly grouped using categories.
- Windows installer now uses the correct admin privileges. This fixes an issue where Vista or Windows 7 could complain that Shift may not have installed correctly.
- Windows VST 32-bit plug-in and standalone applications no longer depend on additional runtime libraries. However, these libraries are still required – and installed – for the RTAS format plugins.
- Filter types are now labelled Off, LP, BP, and HP.
- Minor visual improvement to interface button controls.
- All presets from Shift v1 are now included (and in many cases improved) in factory preset library.
- Preset loading speed is improved when using MIDI Change Program messages.
- PDF manual is now printer-friendly.
- PDF Manual now contains description of Echo Shift function.
Shift is available to purchase for £45 GBP excl. VAT.
Bluezone sample packs 50% off at Loopseekers