Loomer Shift granular pitch shifting delay updated to v2.2.3
Loomer has updated its Shift diatonic granular pitch shifting delay effect to version 2.2.3.
Shift combines an intuitive and beautiful user interface, with a great sounding granular synthesis engine. Shift’s flexibility allows a palette of timbres ranging from basic echo effects, through intelligent harmonies, to exotic evolving ambient soundscapes.
Changes in Shift v2.2.3
- Fixed incredibly rare crash which may occur when first opening the plug-in on certain 32-bit VST Windows hosts.
- Massively improved speed and responsiveness of all UI controls.
- Improved CPU usage when tweaking parameters from a hardware controller.
- Standalone versions now support multiple simultaneous hardware controllers.
- For the Windows VST plug-in, when using a relative path for the presets folder, the path is now relative to the DLL, not the host.
- MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer potentially stall the audio synthesis.
- Preset searches are now multi-threaded. Preset browser can now immediately respond to user interaction, even whilst searching a massive preset library, or when browsing a folder containing a large
number of presets.
Shift for Windows, Mac and Linux (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) is available to purchase for £45 GBP + VAT.