Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.6
Loomer has updated Aspect, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Aspect is a 32-note polyphonic software instrument that combines a great-sounding, powerful synthesis engine, with a flexible semi-modular architecture and unparalleled ease of use. The core of Aspect’s superb sound are two analog modeled oscillators, each capable of producing a powerful selection of raw waveforms, and dual filters that can be routed in series, in parallel, or even blended into unique combinations.
Changes in Aspect v1.7.6
- Native 64-bit VST plug-in for Mac OS X (64-bit VST support requires Mac OS X 10.6 or greater; 64-bit Audio Unit requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater; all other formats require Mac OS X 10.4 or greater.)
- Preset searches are now multi-threaded. Preset browser can now immediately respond to user interaction, even whilst searching a massive preset library, or when browsing a folder containing a large
number of presets.
- Preset meta data (ie, author name, notes, tags) is now correctly displayed after loading an .FXP based preset or restoring a saved project.
- Vastly improved CPU usage when recalculating DSP graph as a result of realtime re-wiring of a modular preset.
- Standalone application tempo can now be set to within two decimal places of accuracy.
- Fix for GUI freeze that could occur in certain Mac OS X VST hosts.
- Fix for LFOs being incorrectly reset every four bars when using the standalone application.
- Fix for minor issue which caused a changed preset to temporarily be reverted to its original state when previewing presets via the browser.
Aspect 1.7.6 is available for immediate download from Loomer. A license is available to purchase for £65 + VAT.