Loomer updates Aspect virtual synth to v1.7.0
Loomer has released version 1.7.0 of Aspect, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
Changes in Aspect v1.7.0
- Native 64-bit VST and Standalone application versions for Linux.
- Integrated undo and redo, with unlimited history size.
- Mono legato modes, with selectable low, high, and last note priority.
- Mono unison: stack up to five unison voices in mono legato mode.
- Independent trigger mode for each envelope: retrigger, reset, or legato.
- Category support in preset browser.
- Increased filter cutoff modulation range.
- CPU usage is now consistent when using the Mac OS X RTAS plug-ins.
- Windows VST 32-bit plug-ins and standalone applications no longer depend on additional runtime libraries. However, these libraries are still required – and installed – for the RTAS format plug-ins.
- libjack is now weak-linked for standalone Linux. This means JACK is not required (but still recommended) for Linux users.
- Windows RTAS plug-in is now installed to the correct location on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer potentially stall the audio synthesis.
- Fix for rare issue that stopped presets from loading in Linux Renoise when LADSPA plug-in support is enabled.
- Factory presets now load significantly faster.
- Additional presets.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
Aspect is available to purchase for £65 GBP + VAT.