Loomer updates Manifold and Resound to v1.4.0
Loomer has released version 1.4.0 of Manifold and Resound, two effect plug-ins for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
Manifold is a software audio effect processor that enhances an audio signal, producing a fuller, livelier, bigger sound.
Resound is a software audio delay effect processor that emulates the sound and operation of vintage magnetic-tape echo units.
Changes in Manifold / Resound v1.4.0
- Native 64-bit versions for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (Audio Unit).
- Compatibility fixes for various hosts.
- Mac OS X components are now packaged with an uninstaller.
- Vastly reduced memory usage.
- (Manifold) Fixed issue where audio clicks or cpu hikes could sometimes manifest when changing parameters in Reaper.
- (Resound) Improved feedback algorithm. For 100% compatibility with legacy projects, the older algorithm can be enabled using the Backwards Compatibility options.
Manifold and Resound are available to purchase for £35 GBP each.
More information: Loomer