Loomer updates String to v1.1.2
Loomer has released version 1.1.2 of String, a virtual string synthesizer plug-in for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
String is a virtual instrument that emulates the beautiful sound of the polyphonic string synthesizer.
String’s authentic tone comes from its accurate emulation of the divide-down oscillator technology behind the lush ensemble synths of the 70s.
Changes in String v1.1.2
- Native 64-bit versions for Mac OS X Audio Unit, and Windows VST.
- Separate “Effects Only” plugin: use String’s Effects as a general multi-fx unit.
- Phaser and Chorus now automatically disable themselves (saving CPU) when the plugin is idle.
- Each Layer now has an overall Volume control.
- Increased polyphony.
- Much faster GUI response.
- Vastly reduced memory usage.
- Various compatibility fixes for certain hosts.
- Fixed bug where Delay Link status sometimes isn’t persisted.
- Fixed minor audible click that could be heard when changing Chorus mode.
- New preset bank for registered users with over 150 fantastic String sounds: HunterKiller String 1.1 Preset Bank.
String is available to purchase for PC, Mac and Linux (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) for £50 GBP, excl. VAT.
Soniccouture releases Novachord