Loopmasters has released Essential Minimal Techno Volume 2, a collection of minimal techno samples by Danmad.
This pristine collection of club-ready sounds from the artist Danmad aka Dan Mardan includes 10 huge Minimal Techno construction kits which include fantastic drum, bass, synth, fx and separated grooves to give producers total flexibility to remix and create new dance anthems and underground mixes with ease and enjoyment.
For the package “Essential Minimal Techno vol 2″ Dan was inspired by artists such as Deadmau5, Chris Liebing, Sven Väth, Plastikman, Oliver Huntemann and labels like: Autist Records, mau5trap, cocoon recordings, SK Supreme Records. Following on from the first volume this package is even more current and includes far more content for producers looking for a wealth of production resources in one package.
Essential Minimal Techno Volume 2 features
- 900MB of 24Bit 44.1KHz Acidised Wav and Rex2 samples.
- 540 Samples in total including 375 Loops.
- 10 construction kits consist of no less than 113 Drum loops between 125 and 128 bpm, which are split into full, kick only, hi hat, clap and snare loops, alongside 47 percussive element loops, 16 subliminal bass loops, 49 Top Loops, 17 Vox Loops, 49 FX loops, 46 FX Toppers, 30 Bas Hits, 80 Single Drum Samples, 32 FX Hits and 22 Synth Hits.
- 30 Midi Files are included as building blocks for new and original tracks.
- 74 ready to play Drum, Bass and Synth patches which will load instantly into Reasons NNXt, Halion, Kontakt, EXS 24 or SFZ soft samplers.
- Ableton Live Pack, Reason Refill and Apple Loops versions also available.
Essential Minimal Techno Volume 2 is available to purchase for £34.95 GBP.