Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Loopmasters releases Full Cycle Drum and Bass Collective
Here for the first time producers can get their hands on the Full Cycle sounds and samples which helped make them the biggest force in Drum and Bass, with this heavyweight collection of sonic stimuli created especially for Loopmasters by the Full Cycle team themselves.
The breaks were recorded live at Full Cycle / Channel House studios in Bristol and everything was recorded using high end vintage outboard equipment and then processed digitally.
Full Cycle Drum and Bass Collective features
- 578Mb Of Original Material.
- 34 Cone Shaking Bass Loops.
- 83 Hard and Broken live played and reprogrammed Drum and Bass Drumloops.
- 43 Tearout Musical Loops.
- 11 Vocal and FX Loops.
- 46 DnB Percussion Loops.
- 77 Deep Bass Stabs.
- 70 Individual Drum and Bass Drum Samples.
- 20 Instrument one shot sounds.
- 68 Vox and FX samples.
- 47 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, and SFZ.
- Total: 850Mb, with 450 Wav Files, 217 Rex Files, and 47 Patches.
Full Cycle Drum and Bass Collective is available in various formats, starting at £29.95 GBP.