Loopmasters releases Indian Sessions Vol.2: KV Bala Krishnan
Loopmasters has released Indian Sessions Vol.2, a sample library featuring percussionist KV Bala Krishnan.
Loopmasters have teamed up with renowned Indian percussionist KV Bala Krishnan to put together this supreme collection of Indian percussion, Indian vocals and Sitar samples for producers worldwide looking for authentic royalty free Indian samples to integrate into their productions.
This is the second of a 2 part series which sees KV team up with local Indian musicians and vocalists from Chennai to extract pure melodies, grooves and rhythms from Indian culture and traditional music, but with an eye on popular western tempos and time signatures in order to create a palette of sound which will work well when fused into modern genres.
This is truly an authentic collection of samples recorded and produced in India exclusively for Loopmasters, which have been mastered centrally at Loopmasters studio to ensure maximum compatibility with all music applications and is presented in multiple formats for easy manipulation by you the producer.
Indian Sessions Vol.2: KV Bala Krishnan features
- 900+MB of 24bit Indian samples including, over 330 Samples, 335 Loops.
- 87 Female Vox loops, presented in various folders including vocals presented as Classic Aalap, Kalyani, Raag and Shivaranjini loops alongside light style loops and phrases.
- 61 Male Vox Loops, include Amarnath, Mantra, Carnatic, Classic and Film Loops, alongside phrases and single shouts.
- 159 Percussion Loops, masterfully played by KV himself, and includes loops of Bass Dholak, Dukki Tarang, Finger Cymbals, Ghata Singari, Ghatam Pot, Salangai, Shakers, Tabla, Tambourine, Triangle, amongst others.
- 28 Sitar Loops, a selection of Ensemble, Sitar Jaala, Phrase and Taraf Harp Loops.
- The tempos range from 75 –128 bpm.
Indian Sessions Vol.2 is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.