Loopmasters has released Tribe Percussor, a sound library by Cluster Sound.
Tribe Percussor is an ultra flexible loop-based tool based on real percussions and designed for Minimal, Tech and House music productions.
The library consists 715 megabytes of punchy and fat construction loops, congas, djembe, hand percussions, metals, bongos, shakers, exotic low percussions and much more.
Tribe Percussor features
- Based on 660 hi-definition percussive WAV & REX loops.
- Includes 1650 Live Drum Racks, 1650 Live Instruments, 330 Kontakt Instruments and 280 MIDI Loops.
- Kontakt Instruments are based on Kontakt 4 KSP engine with direct control the Multi-Filter, the ADSR and the Multi-Effect sections.
- The Live Drum Racks come with 5 special built-in racks (Grain Verb, Oil Tank, Verb Room, Rezo Synth, Moduloid) with dedicated FX and parameters.
- Kontakt and Live instruments are based on “slicing” technique that allows to deconstruct and restructure the loops as much as you like or to play the single percussive shots simply by using one of the 280 included MIDI loops.
- All the included material is 24bit native WAV format, recorded and processed with the best analog and DSP machines and meticulously edited in order to obtain high flexibility and extreme longevity.
Cluster Sound Tribe Percussor is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.