Loopmasters has released Tribal Percussion, a new sample library by 5Pin Media.
The MIDI-mad rhythm addicts at 5Pin have been soaking up the African festivities involving a football and some controversial unmusical plastic horns. Mercifully none feature in Tribal Percussion by 5Pin Media – only crunching tribal rhythms from blistering sessions involving Djembe, Conga, Bongo, Cajon, Mandal, Pot drum and various other drums combined with exotic shakers and world percussion to provide the topping.
Combine the loops, midi and multisampled instruments and fuel your tribal productions with a contemporary vibe as found in bombshells by Radio Slave (Koma Koma), Layo&Bushwacka (Djembe / Madagaskar), Minilogue (Jamaica), Sercan (Ajajaja / Flow), and Jamie Anderson vs Deepgroove (Voix) to mention but a few.
Tribal Percussion features
- 1.9GB content.
- 610 loops in Acidized Wav & Rex formats.
- 18 Kits (176 constructionkit loops).
- 479 MIDI loops.
- Midi and audio loops with natural unquantised groove as captured in the live percussion sessions.
- 1,050+ one shots.
- 34 multisampled instruments in NNXT, Sampler and Kontakt 3 formats.
- Available as a Live7+ pack and zipped multiformat download.
Tribal Percussion is available to purchase for £44.95 GBP.