LVC-Audio updates Transector plugin to v1.1.0
LVC-Audio has released version 1.1.0 of Transector, a transient shaping effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The most notable new features include separate clipping and saturation controls for the Attack transient phase, improved oversampling using linear-phase filtering, and stereo width and balance controls.
In addition, the transient detection process has been revised to produce more aggressive transient shaping.
Changes in Transector v1.1.0 features
- New Saturation control added to Attack.
- New Clip Level control added to Attack.
- Revised transient detection process.
- Added Width and Balance controls.
- Knob controls revised to include A->B comparison feature, and fine scrolling/dragging by using the Control, Shift, or Alt keys.
- Changed VU meters and waverform display to a logarithmic scale and revised zoom control.
- Changed oversampling to include linear phase filtering with steeper roll-off.
- Change meter ballistics on VU meters, and updated loudness meter.
- Revised presets.
- Fixed latency issues when using plugin bypass button.
- Fixed controls not being recalled correctly when using the clipboard import feature.
- General processing and graphical improvements.
- Fixed plugin initialization issues when using VST3 format.
Transector for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $31.54 USD. The update is free to all registered users of Transector.