M-Audio announces MicroTrack II professional mobile digital recorder
With an extended input gain range, analog input limiter, 48V phantom power, faster file transfer rate, seamless recording of files beyond 2GB in size and other enhancements, MicroTrack II delivers the highest quality mobile recording experience available today.
Simply record WAV (BWF) and MP3 files to CompactFlash or Microdrives through balanced line inputs or built-in microphone preamps—then drag and drop recordings to your computer via high-speed USB 2.0 for immediate editing or Web posting. MicroTrack II is perfect for a wide variety of applications including field recording, capturing live shows, songwriting, education and more.
MicroTrack II features
- 2-channel WAV (BWF) and MP3 recording and playback > perfect for field recording, songwriting, training, education and worship.
- new features include extended input gain range, analog input limiter and seamless recording of files beyond 2GB in size > enhanced performance.
- battery operated; storage via CompactFlash or microdrives > mobility and convenience.
- drag-and-drop file transfer to PC and Mac > upload and share your content in minutes.
- balanced ¼” TRS inputs with line inputs and 48V phantom-powered mic preamps > professional-quality recording.
The MicroTrack II has a MSRP of $399.99 USD and should be available in December.
Visit M-Audio for more information.
VirSyn updates VTAPE to v1.01