M-Audio has announced the ProFire 610, a FireWire audio interface with Octane Preamp Technology.
The M-Audio® FireWire 410 audio interface helped ignite the mobile music revolution by delivering power and flexibility in a travel-friendly form factor. Musicians and producers tapped into a new level of creative freedom, using the FireWire 410 to make music in the field and on the go. ProFire 610 continues this legacy by introducing new features like Octane™ preamp technology, DSP mixing and high-definition, 24-bit/192kHz audio quality. By combining these professional, studio-grade tools in a half-rack-space unit, ProFire 610 delivers the most powerful mobile recording experience.
M-Audio ProFire 610 key features
- 6 x 10 simultaneous analog/digital I/O, ideal for mobile recording.
- 2 preamps with award-winning Octane™ technology, pristine sound quality.
- flexible onboard DSP mixer, create multiple unique cue mixes.
- up to 24-bit/192kHz, high-definition digital audio.
- user-assignable master volume knob, customize your setup.
- functions as 2-channel mic pre/2-channel A/D-D/A converter, standalone operation.
- JetPLL technology, critically acclaimed jitter elimination.
- compatible with most major audio software, use your DAW of choice.
The ProFire 610 will be available in the fall and has an MSRP of $499.95 USD (Pre-order $399 USD).
Visit M-Audio for more information.