Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
M-Audio introduces Axiom Pro
M-Audio has introduced the Axiom Pro, a series of advanced USB MIDI controllers with HyperControl Technology.
The M-Audio® Axiom Pro keyboard controllers build on the acclaimed Axiom series with premium TruTouch™ action, proprietary HyperControl™ MIDI mapping technology and other cutting-edge enhancements. HyperControl automatically maps the keyboard’s controls to commonly accessed parameters in digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason, as well as software instruments. The constant two-way link with your host DAW means the keyboard’s controls are always in sync with your software’s active parameters. The intuitive graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumps—even when plug-ins are closed. Axiom Pro puts you in complete control of your entire session.
Axiom Pro features
- semi-weighted TruTouch keybed — expressive feel and response.
- advanced HyperControl technology — automatic MIDI mapping and updating.
- graphic LCD — quick, intuitive programming and preset creation.
- compatible with DAWs including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason — new standard for DAW and VI keyboard control.
- ASCII keystroke support — easy access to your host DAW’s keyboard shortcuts.
The Axiom Pro 49 is currently shipping and for an MSRP of $599.95 USD. The Axiom Pro 61 is expected to ship in the first quarter of 2009 and will carry an MSRP of $699.95 USD. Pricing and availability for the Axiom Pro 25 will be announced at a later date.
Visit M-Audio for more information.